Thursday, July 28, 2005

Not much to report

Well I don't have much to report this week, I've been working at the county fair all week. Yesterday was a great day it was only 77 degrees. A huge break from the 107 heat index from the day before. Today is looking to be cooler also. I'm working the 4 to 10 shift so this week has been pretty much shot. I was supposed to be having a joint garage sale with the neighbors this weekend, but am no where near ready. I've decided to have one here after we have moved to the new house. That way I won't have to move junk we aren't keeping. Cameron has had a full schedule all week, so we are both just pooped at the end of the day.

I am going to make a serious effort to get a large portion of our packing and sorting done this weekend. At least the clothes and items we don't need right now. We did get the first delivery for our new furniture.... two pillows we ordered for the chairs. I made Cameron keep them in the bag so they wouldn't get dirty :) I can see it now "don't sit on those chairs, their for company" LOL.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You have to let him sit every now and then or you will become "that lady" HEHE

Misty said...

Hey, who said Tiffany could post before me! Waaaaahhh! :)

Hey, send your pillows up to
Washington....Josh will help break them in for you so you won't have to worry about them getting mucked up...he'll take care of it for you! :)

velasutra said...

Good lord woman! You guys should have just bought the local Levitz store and moved in there!! Glad to see that you're on the road to filling up your gorgeous new home. Hope your gang is doing well, miss ya! :)

velasutra said...

It's me, Louise :)