Thursday, July 14, 2005


It has been requested that I update our blog with "anything" so there is something new to look at. So here is what I have for you today :)

YOU KNOW YOUR IN INDIANA WHEN........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Corn starts to randomly grow in your front yard, the neighbors are embarrased and have asked if we knew we had corn in our yard. I figured I'd leave it there until fall it will make a nice decoration.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You removed a tire to fix it on a 80 degree day and the next day it's 65 and raining, Cameron assures me this rust situation is very common. The real bad news is that this is only the first tire and we haven't even started the other side yet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You abuse your mumms and hack them down to the ground (thanks for the info Tiff) and they have already grown back and started to bloom with the muggy weather we are having.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Holy Cow! That is a mighty big stalk of corn there, farmergirl! No wonder the neighbors are embarrassed....LOL

Misty said...

Okay, I need something new....humor me :)